- 360-degree LED safety and task light attaches to any standard hard hat
- Visible up to a quarter-mile away, produces up to 276 Lumens of Power
- Four light modes (Halo, HI-Alert, Task, Dim)
- Built to Survive in Rough Construction Environments
- Rechargeable battery provides 5 ½ to 34 hours of runtime depending on modes used
The light attaches to a hard hat and produces a ring of light around the wearer, enabling him or her to see and be seen in all directions at all times and helping keep him safe so he can focus on his job. This 360° safety and task light is visible over a quarter mile away and eliminates shadows no matter where you move. Its powerful flood task light illuminates to the visual periphery for improved work efficiency. The Halo provides up to 276 lumens of power and has four light modes: Halo (full brightness in 360°), HI-Alert (rotating/pulsing light), Task (200% power to the front third of the Halo), and Dim (low power 360° illumination). A single button at the front of the Halo controls the light modes and turns the Halo on/off. The Halo was built tough to survive in rough construction environments and has an IP Rating of 67 to protect against dust, dirt, and water. It is powered by a single, rechargeable 18650 Lithium Ion battery that provides 5 ½ to 34 hours of runtime (mode dependent) and is easily swapped out. This battery type is widely available and is becoming a new standard.
Write Your Own Review
|Clothing - Single Size Conversion (Continued)|