This is a presale item as of 10/5/2022
The Shotgun Loop is designed to aid the use of underground work by helping
Linemen work safe and efficiently from a safer distance than before.
Example – Per say that the line crew gets a work order. The description of the work order is
100ft of 4/0 underground triplex wire to a new house, but the pad mount transformer is
existing and set on a deep transformer pad and to get the wire inside and to the transformer
terminals. Before the (Shotgun Loop) was invented, Linemen usually put on a pair of high
voltage rubber gloves and reached into the bottom of the pad mount to guide the wire
through energized wires to be able to get the new build wire to the transformer terminals.
Possible Hazards before the Shotgun Loop.
o Slip, trips and falls.
o Contact with an energized source.
o Pulled/strained muscles.
o Environmental hazards.(Snake bites,Spider bites.
The Shotgun Loop is an adapter designed to fit into the end
of any shotgun high voltage stick
Benefits of the Shotgun Loop. Learn More
• The Loop allows a better working position from a standing
upright perspective bettering the lineman’s field of vision and
awareness of his or her surroundings.
• 4,200lbs-Minimum breaking strength. Durable Fluorescent
coated aircraft cable.
• Removal of deceased animals in underground cabinets or
• The Loop adapter has the capability to fully retract the full
length of the operating shotgun stick mechanism to help grip
objects to it’s full potential.
• Full control being able to guide the wire as it is pushed or
• Another form of protection being that it is used with a tested
high voltage shotgun stick.
• It is also designed to pick up tools that have fallen into a
cabinet. (Pliers, Wrenches, Wire Strippers, Knives, ETC.)
• It lowers the risk tremendously of the possibility of electrical